_GOTOBOTTOM
Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
Spice up your diorama!
shonen_red
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 5,762 posts
AeroScale: 543 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 06:56 PM UTC
If you want to spice up your aircraft doirama, specially in the runway, add some lighting effects on both sides. Put small LED in the sides of the runway and make it glow. Connect the wiring by parallel circuit to lessen the voltage consumption. Hope you like it!
penpen
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Hauts-de-Seine, France
KitMaker: 1,757 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 11:49 PM UTC
shonen_red, have you done this ?
Do you have pictures of the result ?
Also, there are many people who I'm sure know nothing about LEDs or electronics, so why don't you post a drawing of the electrical circuit you've used, with info about voltage, R... and so on !
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 08:15 AM UTC
:-) shonen_red, Pics would be great and as penpen says a diagram etc would be useful to many :-)
Mal
shonen_red
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 5,762 posts
AeroScale: 543 posts
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2003 - 12:56 AM UTC

Quoted Text

shonen_red, have you done this ?
Do you have pictures of the result ?
Also, there are many people who I'm sure know nothing about LEDs or electronics, so why don't you post a drawing of the electrical circuit you've used, with info about voltage, R... and so on !

Actually, I've been making one but I haven't finished it yet. It's an AV-8B Sea Harrier done in jungle camouflage. The scenery is in a runway and the lights are set in a parallel line to show the ends of the runway on the sides. Once I've finished the diorama (The snow thing besides the runway breaks apart so I'll try to redo it again) I'll sent my pictures. I'm only an amateur so you might see a lot of imperfections. Later!
 _GOTOTOP