_GOTOBOTTOM
World War II
Discuss WWII and the era directly before and after the war from 1935-1949.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Finished Tamiya Corsair
SuccorPhysh
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 82 posts
AeroScale: 81 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 05:14 PM UTC
I just finished a Tamiya Corsair that had been sitting in my stash forever. Enjoy.

alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
KitMaker: 5,609 posts
AeroScale: 5,231 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 06:20 PM UTC
Hello Mike

The model looks pretty nice, but I only could see it after a gimp session. Could you please take some pictures outside in daylight (indirect lighting is preferable)?

best wishes

Steffen
sweaver
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 759 posts
AeroScale: 184 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 10:14 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello Mike

The model looks pretty nice, but I only could see it after a gimp session. Could you please take some pictures outside in daylight (indirect lighting is preferable)?

best wishes

Steffen

It's not lighting that's your problem, it's your white balance. Mess around with the different white balance options on you camera and see if that helps.

Great model, though!
sweaver
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 759 posts
AeroScale: 184 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 10:14 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello Mike

best wishes

Steffen

It's not lighting that's your problem, it's your white balance. Mess around with the different white balance options on you camera and see if that helps.

Great model, though!
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
KitMaker: 5,609 posts
AeroScale: 5,231 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 11:07 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Great model, though!

Hi Samuel ... that is right, but the picture is also much too dark. Most cameras have a good presetting for "vacancy snap shots", so shooting outside is an easy way to get some nice pix.

all the best

Steffen
SuccorPhysh
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 82 posts
AeroScale: 81 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 03:10 AM UTC
I'll confess that I am still learning how to use the camera. Several of the photos I took with the flash were hideous. It seemed to show every mistake in high detail. I will take a few more and see if that can improve the view.
 _GOTOTOP