World War II: Great Britain
Aircraft of Great Britain in WWII.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Does Anyone Know Please?
BillFlook
KitMaker: 7 posts
AeroScale: 6 posts
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2007 - 11:33 PM UTC
I am looking for a webpage, alternatively, a website. That has a full listing of all the decals that Dick Ward produced under the Modeldecal name.

Dick Ward who has now sadly passed away, he produces this decal series. I understand that he produced approximately 175 different decal sheets. However, I have never seen a full listing of all these decals sheets. I do have a couple of small parts of his list of decals.

Does anyone have a full list of this company’s decal production? Which gives the details of the entire range of decal sheets from Number 1 to Number 175? That they would be kind enough to copied and send to me. Alternatively, is there a website that contains the complete list of the Modeldecal produced decal sets? From which I could download the full list of all decals produced by Dick Ward of Modeldecal.

I do hope that someone will be kind enough to help me with my search. Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to read my posting.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Bill Flook. [[email protected]]
csch
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Buenos Aires, Argentina
KitMaker: 1,941 posts
AeroScale: 1,040 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2007 - 01:08 AM UTC
Hi Bill:

Try this:

http://www.twobobs.net/index.html?lang=en-us&target=d10_02.html

http://ebay.auction.co.kr/detail.html?itemNo=250149492017&FeedBackPercent=99.6

BillFlook
KitMaker: 7 posts
AeroScale: 6 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 03:56 AM UTC
Dear Carlos,

Thank you very much for the two URL’s to find a listing for model decals sheets I will try the two as soon as I have complete this message.

Kind regards,

Bill Flook.
csch
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Buenos Aires, Argentina
KitMaker: 1,941 posts
AeroScale: 1,040 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 05:34 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Dear Carlos,

Thank you very much for the two URL’s to find a listing for model decals sheets I will try the two as soon as I have complete this message.

Kind regards,

Bill Flook.

You´re welcome

_GOTOTOP