_GOTOBOTTOM
World War II
Discuss WWII and the era directly before and after the war from 1935-1949.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
What happened to the Twin Spinners Campaign?
CaptainA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,117 posts
AeroScale: 2,270 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 04:16 AM UTC
This idea was brought up a few times and had a lot of interest. What ever happened to it?

If there are no objections, I would like to revive it and get it up and off the ground. What are your thoughts everybody?
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
KitMaker: 5,609 posts
AeroScale: 5,231 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 04:54 AM UTC
hi Carl

I think it was me who brought up the idea, but my life is not stable enough (at the moment) to host a campaign, so I did no campaign proposal .. and if nobody did .... OTOH maybe it is already approved??

I would be in.

cheers

Steffen
CaptainA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,117 posts
AeroScale: 2,270 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 06:23 AM UTC
It is a good idea for a campaign, and I would like to see it happen. I will start up a thread in the campaign section to see if there is any interest.
fantacmet
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 104 posts
AeroScale: 37 posts
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2007 - 08:43 PM UTC
Sounds good to me. I recently picked up Academy's Lightning kit. The one that be built as several versions. The F5-E, droopsnoot, etc. Overall seems to be a beautiful kit, but the interior seems to be severely lacking in detail. This is something I will have to remedy. This thing is going to mark the first time I try to add some scratchbuilt details to an interior. With the exception of the Eduard zoom kit I used on the Tamiya F16CJ kit, I've only built interiors OOB.
 _GOTOTOP