_GOTOBOTTOM
Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
Simultaneous Blitzkrieg Campaign??
Blackwulf
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 215 posts
AeroScale: 120 posts
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2007 - 06:15 AM UTC
The armor boys are trying to throw together a Blitzkrieg campaign and it appears as if they will have enough to get it rolling for next year. I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Blitzkrieg Campaign that would basically be run at the same time as the Armor Blitzkrieg Campaign. I know that several people have discussed performing simultaneous campaigns between armorama and aeroscale and I thought this sounded like it might be a good one to attempt it with(sorry for poor english). I think the time frame they are using will be from 1939 to may of 1941 and will be kept to blitzkriegs in europe only. This is subject to change of course depending upon what they all agree upon. Their blitzkrieg campaign forum post can be found in the armorama forum posts. I would say that we could use any scale aircraft that was used within the timeline that is agreed upon on armorama. It would be a good chance to build some early french, german, polish or (enter name of blitzkrieg country here) planes. I am not sure if I could run this campaign but if enough people would like to do it and no one steps up to lead--I would do it. Once again, I am just tossing this out to see if there would be enough interested and if so then lets try to get it set up for a simultaneous campaign next year. C'mon, You all know that you want to build a STUKA.
slodder
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
AeroScale: 305 posts
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2007 - 06:19 AM UTC
I would like to offer that "Joint Operations"/"Multi Site Campaign" can be fun. Historicus Forma and ModelGeek just got done with one and it was pretty interesting jumping back and forth between the two sites.

If anyone is at all interested I say 'go for it - its fun'.
CaptainA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,117 posts
AeroScale: 2,270 posts
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2007 - 09:57 AM UTC
I would be in for it.
SGTJKJ
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kobenhavn, Denmark
KitMaker: 10,069 posts
AeroScale: 3,788 posts
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2007 - 07:39 PM UTC
I would like to participate in both campaigns - could be fun. I am in
drabslab
_VISITCOMMUNITY
European Union
KitMaker: 2,186 posts
AeroScale: 1,587 posts
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2007 - 10:04 PM UTC
I am interested as well.

But it depends a bit on the starting date (I am in the Mark Sharpe campaign) and the amount of time given.
 _GOTOTOP