_GOTOBOTTOM
Cold War (1950-1974)
Discuss the aircraft modeling subjects during the Cold War period.
Hosted by Tim Hatton
AT-28 Trojan
JollyRoger
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Istanbul, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 1,241 posts
AeroScale: 616 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 - 11:30 PM UTC
I started this fellow for the "Show Your Teeth" campaigne but never menaged to finish. It is the 1/72 Heller kit. I decided to use neither the French nor S.Vietnamese markings but a USAF SEA one. Unfortunately I couldn't find sufficient photoes or decals so it ended up as a "probable" plane. Paints are Humbroll(upper camo) and Gunze(underside) and markings come from various Italeri, Revell and Airfix kits. It looks something like this at the moment:

I'll finish it as soon as I get home and find the prop. I am a kind of nomad these days:}
JollyRoger
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Monday, April 07, 2008 - 02:58 AM UTC
Ok, it is done. To be honest a little in a hurry. I couldn't find the prop so I choped off one that I found at home and couldn't recognise the owner(probably the body was a late Catalina). That is why it is a little small.} I'll replace it when I find the original one. I placed some personal markings using a Space Wolfs decal sheet. A few places need to be retouched and some further ones need some matt coteing but I declare this one as "Yeah I can put aside and watch for now".

calvin2000
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 886 posts
AeroScale: 332 posts
Posted: Monday, April 07, 2008 - 05:11 AM UTC
nice little airplane you have. I especially like the mouth
JollyRoger
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Monday, April 07, 2008 - 09:14 PM UTC
Thanks alot:} Mouth is the only decal I used from the kit's marking. Eyes on the other hand were a complete disaster so I decided to hand paint my own disasters:}
 _GOTOTOP