_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
CO-OP WHOLESALE Large Scale RODEN ORDER
mgtaylor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 59 posts
AeroScale: 56 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 12:58 AM UTC
Greetings and Salutations !! Hola to all my OLD Friends on the "Drome" , Ive FINALLY Found where you all ARE !!!
THIS is NOT an Advertisment. I dont want to break or bend any of the Posting rules on my first go here. I am looking to find a few more WWI Modelers who want to come togehter to place a wholesale Order from one of ROdens Eastern European Suppilers In Order to realize some REAL Savings over HIGH BIG DISTRIBUTOR PRICES on RODEN"S NEWEST HIGH QUALITY WWI ACFT KIT RELEASE OF THE NIEUPORT 28.

Personly I am feeling this release as a true milestone in 32nd WWI which has been coming into its own over the last several years slowly BUT which I think will have arrived with this new release becuase of the cumulative number of Kits available now.

that was a SIde note. I do not have a lot of time. I will remove this post by the end of Sunday it will close.

I neeed a few more voluteers who are willing/wanting to PRE-ORDER/PREPAY for a Min of ANY (3) RODEN 32nd Scale Releases (Including the AVis 32nd Fokker EV/DVIII) and as many addtional kits as you want.

Roden 32nd Scale
Fokker DVI
Fokker DrI
Fokker FI
Albatros D.I
Albatros D.III
Se5a
Pfalz D.III
Nieuport 28

Avis 32nd Scale
Fokker EV/DVIII

I do not want to offend so I will not leave numbers BUT UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY HIGH PRICES (Or get your Kits for free? Some do)
Please email me for details [email protected] OR check any one of these other threads.

http://www.theaerodrome.com/forum/models/35660-co-op-wholesale-large-scale-roden-offer.html

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=19760

THanks I NEED YOUR HELP !!!
Mikey
www.misterkitusa.com
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 12:42 PM UTC
Wow! Most impressive.
mgtaylor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 59 posts
AeroScale: 56 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 08:05 AM UTC
I WANTED To Bring everyone Up to DATE.

THIS ORDER IS A GO !! IT WILL BE PLACED THIS COMING MONDAY MORNG !!!

Seven Magnificent Persons came together in support of a Common GOAL and have acheived sucess.

The MIn requirement for a wholesale Order Set by the Eastern European Supplier has been MET.

THIS ORDER/OFFER WILL STAY OPEN thru the end of day this SUNDAY 4/27

ORDERING is now OPEN FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS with One or Two Kit requests.

SEE the Above posted links for Updated Details !!

Yours Mike
My Deepest Gratidude to the Full PrePaid Particapaints
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Friday, May 02, 2008 - 07:25 PM UTC
Mike asked me to close the thread as the deadline is completed. Thanks to all he says its a rousing success.
 _GOTOTOP