Hosted by Rowan Baylis
memphis belle photos?
turrettoad13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Mississippi, United States
KitMaker: 607 posts
AeroScale: 27 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 - 07:40 AM UTC
not really a topic more like a offer. If any body out there needs photus of the belle as she is today i'm about 45 minutes due south of her be glad to help. so if you need a certan detail photo let me know TURRETTOAD 13 OUT.
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 - 08:02 AM UTC
:-) Thanks for the offer. The Belle is one of my planned builds but I don't even have the
B-17F version in my stache, yet. How much has been altered on her? I gues mostly cosmetic. When I build the Belle it will be with one mission to go, so although the current paint job is not what I need detail shots are. Interior shots would be great but if they are not possible then exterior detail shots are just as useful :-) At the moment engine detail is what I would look for most
Mal
propboy44256
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 1,038 posts
AeroScale: 285 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 - 12:38 AM UTC
Holdfast, I belive the RM 1/48 'Belle' is out of production, The b17g?, chow hound is cheap now, just like the two versions of the B24 liberator, comes and goes...

Quoted Text

:-) Thanks for the offer. The Belle is one of my planned builds but I don't even have the
B-17F version in my stache, yet. How much has been altered on her? I gues mostly cosmetic. When I build the Belle it will be with one mission to go, so although the current paint job is not what I need detail shots are. Interior shots would be great but if they are not possible then exterior detail shots are just as useful :-) At the moment engine detail is what I would look for most
Mal

_GOTOTOP