_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
Bristol Scout references
mpalao
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Madrid, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 243 posts
AeroScale: 70 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 02:36 AM UTC
Dear all.
Please I would like to find a specified drawings in order to clarify me the rigging way for this Bristol Scout. I like to build the Gavia Model to scale 1/48. I know the windsock datafile book, but I can not buy right now, because the total cost sending this book to Spain is too high. If anyone could help me with this issue, I will always be grateful.
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 07:04 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Dear all.
Please I would like to find a specified drawings in order to clarify me the rigging way for this Bristol Scout. I like to build the Gavia Model to scale 1/48. I know the windsock datafile book, but I can not buy right now, because the total cost sending this book to Spain is too high. If anyone could help me with this issue, I will always be grateful.
Thank you very much in advance. Regards

Try this . There is a 3 view gif you can download.
mpalao
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Madrid, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 243 posts
AeroScale: 70 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 08:18 PM UTC
Thank you very much Stephen. There are three usufull views. However, some rigging lines are difficult to identify. Please you know any other drawing reference. Thank you for your support Stephen.
Regards
Miguel
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 11:39 PM UTC
Just photo references if you don't have the Datafile. It does limit your work. Try to Google your search using Bristol Scout. Good luck. Stephen
 _GOTOTOP