_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
New WWI LG Scale Resin Mastercasters
mgtaylor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 59 posts
AeroScale: 56 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 02:26 AM UTC
I am sorry I do not have images right now but I am so excited to annouce yet another Large Scale (1/32) Resin Detail Set Available now on the MArket from MasterCasters !

I have just submitted an order of some of the very first production batch.

These are the long awaited Cowl & Wheel Correction / Improvement parts for the Venerable HobbyCraft/Academy 1/32 Nieuport 17 Kits !!

While not necessarirly the most popular WWI Aircraft it is noe the less an extremely influential and important ACFT in the time line of WWI Military Aircraft Developement.

The Ni17 a follow on to the Ni11 (Bebe) increasing Hp from 80 to 110 and increasing wing span to accomadate the addtional wieght.

Light wieght and Rotory Engine Torque effects combined to make it highly manuevorable featureing Forward Firing Mg it was an effective Counter to the Enidecker and early Albatros Scourge.

SO much so that the Germans Commisioned Studys of Capture Ni17's and which influnced the Design of the ALb D.III and Siemans-Schuckart Acft including a copied design.

The 1/32 HobbyCraft/Academy Kits have always been extremely inexpensive compared with the rest of the international Market. While the outlines of their kit has always been acknowledged as good it like an Old School Revell issue suffers from the lack of an interior.

Since most internal Cockpit details where shared amoung Nieuport types some of the Speical Hobby Cocpit Detials can be copied and used for the Candian Kits.

Now MasterCasters Addresses the previously smooth cowling presentation of the HC Ni17 and has made a Corrected Cowl and Detailed Wheels.

Inquire either with MasterCasters or MisterKitUSA

Yours Mike
 _GOTOTOP