_GOTOBOTTOM
Pre-Flight Check
Constructive critique of your finished or in-progress photos.
V bombers
pmessling
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 45 posts
AeroScale: 31 posts
Posted: Friday, November 28, 2008 - 10:38 AM UTC
With my continuing progress of my V bomber collection i have been building all 3 planes at the same time, including scratch building various parts, haven't touched my original vulcan for a little while as is mostly complete except painting, my valiant is 70% complete, needs painting and finishing with filling some of the seems, have since started a victor which i have been converting to carry the bluesteel missile, as well as fitting the skybolt missiles to my other vulcan that was going to carry the bluesteel.

Having found only one other victor carrying a bluesteel i thought that it didn't sit right in the bomb bay, so have been trying to find photos of the bay and with the missile in place but they are very rare having found very few none that really show the detail that i'm interested in. any way here are some progress photos of what i have done

taylgr
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Australia
KitMaker: 152 posts
AeroScale: 12 posts
Posted: Friday, November 28, 2008 - 12:01 PM UTC
Peter

Have kept looking though my refs and found this one - don't know if it helps or not

Clarification:
"This posting contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is being made available to the members of this forum for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research.

I believe this is not an infringement of copyright and constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law."

Greg
pmessling
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 45 posts
AeroScale: 31 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 04:47 AM UTC
thats really helpfull thank you, best photo yet of the missile in situ, was looking at some videos on you tube which show some detail but not much, a least i have some images to work too, also have to reproduce the air intake, again thank you very much

Peter
 _GOTOTOP