_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
floor plan for aussie blackhawk?
aussiemodeler
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 266 posts
AeroScale: 26 posts
Posted: Monday, December 08, 2008 - 07:44 AM UTC
hey all. I'm looking for a floor plan so i can start on my aussie blackhawk. I got an academy dap blackhawk. Have decal's for it and am going to model an east timor based helo from 1999. Also after this i plan to do an aussie kiowa (jet ranger) in 35th too. As i got decal's for it at the same time. I found that new ray's 34th scale let ranger is perfect to make a new cowling for the engine. Also it's doors are normal too. So i can at least plunge mould what i need from it as it's a die-cast model.
grubbyfingers
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 404 posts
AeroScale: 339 posts
Posted: Monday, December 08, 2008 - 10:14 AM UTC
Hi Jason, I have a walkaround of the Blackhawk from Avalon in 2007. It has some interior fittings, and seats at the back. I don't know what the East Timor fit was. I hope this is of some help. I'm looking forward to seeing your Kiowa build, too. I am considering attacking the Revell 1:32 Jetty to get the same result.

All the best,

Graeme.

http://www.grubby-fingers-aircraft-illustration.com/blackhawk_walkaround.html
HeavyArty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
AeroScale: 1,728 posts
Posted: Monday, December 08, 2008 - 06:05 PM UTC
From guys I have talked to, there were a couple different layouts. One was no seats, or just the 4 rear seats. Another was to turn the seat support bar on the roof along the log axis of the cabin and have 4 seats on either side facing out, along with the 4 rear seats. I too have the Hawkeye Aussie S-70-C decals. I plan on one with the ESSS wings and external fuel tanks too. My sheet also has the OH-58A/C and a UH-1H on it. More projects on the to-do list....someday. Good luck.
aussiemodeler
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 266 posts
AeroScale: 26 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 04:16 AM UTC
thanks guys. Since i posted this topic i have also bought one of though's 1/16-18th scale blackhawk's. Lots of detail. But still alot of work. Will make it electric. And of course it will be aussie. But i might do it as a halo from the pakistan earthquake a few years ago. Cheers for your help. Now just got to find a copy me modelart mag with the 1/35th scale build in it. Cheers.
smokie
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 10 posts
AeroScale: 5 posts
Posted: Friday, February 27, 2009 - 10:46 PM UTC
Hi Jason, i've got some photos but l need to figure out how to load them so that you can see them.

Figure it out. Have a look at my photo section. There is an album there that should answer your question
 _GOTOTOP