_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Advise Sought On What To Buy Next
powerlogik
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Western Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 216 posts
AeroScale: 41 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 02:23 PM UTC
hey all....
As you can see I'm pretty new to the modeling scene but getting there. I have an idea for what may be my first diorama and because I haven't built aircraft models in years require a little advise. My idea is based on the diorama featured here....

http://www.ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/2002/01/stuff_eng_isaksson_madeithome.htm

Ive found this diorama to be a great inspiration to me and am using it as a goal for me to eventually get to. So this brings me to my idea......some may consider it to be copying but as its my first diorama and aircraft project i figure its good to have reference material. My idea is to have a heinkel 111 crash landing scene over english soil. Was thinking that i could have british medical teams helping out the german crew and/or a british pilot offering the german pilot a cigarette. Anyway I'm wondering 2 things.....

could someone recomend a he111 kit ???(im currently working in 1/35 scale with armour and imagine aircraft scaling is similar) and finally how would i go about bending propeller blades to give a crash landing look??? assuming of course the this plane during the battle of britain wasnt relying on wooden blades.

sorry for it all being ishy washy.....but the ideas are bouncing here, there and everywhere.
any help or advise would be much apreciated....
powerlogik
 _GOTOTOP