Hosted by Rowan Baylis
RLM colors
BoarHead
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 121 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, June 13, 2003 - 03:08 AM UTC
Does anyone know of a very accurate conversion table for RLM colors? (including Tamiya, testors, gunze, etc.)

Danke
bison44
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 471 posts
Posted: Friday, June 13, 2003 - 07:06 AM UTC
Hi DVX
First of all welcome to the site. Testors put out a little handbook about modelling and some time back released it as a downloadable file for free. I bought the book (before the file was available) and it has a fair bit of conversion tables in it, so if you can find it (testors website) it might be what you are looking for. The best part of the actual book is that is has a MM color chart that you can use to compare the actual colors and best fit the colors you have to the colors you need. I decided that OD is close enough to RLM71 that i don't need a new bottle of paint, HAHA.
Here is the link http://www.testors.com/tips_tech_guide.asp
BoarHead
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 121 posts
Posted: Friday, June 13, 2003 - 10:22 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi DVX
First of all welcome to the site. Testors put out a little handbook about modelling and some time back released it as a downloadable file for free. I bought the book (before the file was available) and it has a fair bit of conversion tables in it, so if you can find it (testors website) it might be what you are looking for. The best part of the actual book is that is has a MM color chart that you can use to compare the actual colors and best fit the colors you have to the colors you need. I decided that OD is close enough to RLM71 that i don't need a new bottle of paint, HAHA

Alright herr, danke very much!
 _GOTOTOP