_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft: Contests
A monthly online photo contest. Show your work!
Entered the MOM? Please read.
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2009 - 10:26 AM UTC
My PC has been away on R&R for some time but is almost back to full health. However I am unable to access my email at the moment. This means that I have no contact with Dragon so cannot let them know who recent winners are. I don't expect this situation to last for too much longer though.
I've had a lot to catch up with since getting my PC back and my customers (for Miracle Masks) had to come first. Consequently I’m not quite up to speed with where we are with the MOM, so please bare with me while I get my act together.
There are a couple of late entries in the May MOM which need to go in the June one. I’ll try and open the June MoM in the next couple of days.
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2009 - 10:27 PM UTC
OK, things haven't been going too well, I have not been able, as yet, to recover my contact address for Dragon. I still have quite a lot of catching up to do but I will open the June MOM today. The may MOM is open for voting.

To save any problems later the 2 entries in May that were posted after the proper end date can stand. The May voting will end on the 16th June.

Hopefully I can get back on track soon.
 _GOTOTOP