_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Accurate Miniatures web site update
Buzzsaw
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 29 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 - 01:41 PM UTC
http://www.accurate-miniatures.com

Information has been posted about the new kits that we will be shipping to distributors starting on Monday. There were also a few new gallery entries posted a week back, or so, but it was my birthday, and I had snapped back a few and forgot to post the information to the message boards (Hey, my office is 85 miles away from the warehouse, I can get away with quite a bit...) Look in the B-25 and Avenger galleries for the most recent inclusions. Pay special attention to Tom Cleaver's new B-25D. Tom did a fine job on that plane, and it's also a hint about a future release.

As always, thanks for the support and encouragement.
Tin_Can
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,560 posts
AeroScale: 750 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 - 02:21 PM UTC
Mr. Myers,

Let me be the first to welcome you to Armorama!

Thanks for the update. I'll write up a quick news article and get it posted on the main page for you.

Bryan Dewberry
Aircraft Editor
Tin_Can
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,560 posts
AeroScale: 750 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 - 02:58 PM UTC
I've added a brief news article on the update from Mr. Myers at the link below.

Update From Accurate Miniatures
m1garand
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 1,248 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 - 04:37 PM UTC
Welcome, Mr. Myers

Thanks for the great news. I am salivating in anticipation. And thanks to Bryan for posting the news article.
sphyrna
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 379 posts
AeroScale: 39 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 04:38 AM UTC
the IL-2m3 is amazing. But why did I think AM was going out of business?
Buzzsaw
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 29 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 05:13 AM UTC
Accurate Miniatures ran over a bit of a rough spot a while back, but new ownership and management has been established, along with new attitudes and perspectives about how we will conduct business into the future.

A lot of the old kits are being re-introduced, there will be some re-packaging of some of those kits (new decals and box art, among other things) and we are pushing ahead with some new projects. The Vindicator is forthcoming, and new kits are being designed even now.

The Accurate Miniatures web site is updated on a reasonably regular basis, as news is made available. In the not-to-distant future, look for info in the Il-2 series, the B-25 series, the P-51 series and the SBD series. These are the kits that are under heavy development now.
 _GOTOTOP