_GOTOBOTTOM
Modern (1975-today)
Discuss the modern aircraft age from 1975 thru today.
Revell 1/32 EF Typhoon 1st Gen test shots
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
KitMaker: 5,609 posts
AeroScale: 5,231 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 11:39 PM UTC
Hi all

my pal Volker posted some pictures of the new Eurofighter to our site. If you like to have a look, please see here:

EF Typhoon 1/32

BTW Info from Revell was, that the kit will have some Eduard PE included .. .we will see. As these are early shots, there are still some parts and details subject to change...

A bit off topic, we also have some shots of the Revell Classics hawker Hurricane Mk.I (which has to be a bit altered to get a Mk.I)

all the best

Steffen
armouredcharmer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 670 posts
AeroScale: 175 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 07:29 AM UTC
Thanks for posting this,the Typhoon is listed for release in November,selling for £50.00GBP.This is HALF of what Trumpeter want for theirs !!.
As for the Hurricane,TYPICAL - i spend an absolute fortune getting one on E-Bay only to find out the damned thing is being re-issued
Emeritus
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Uusimaa, Finland
KitMaker: 2,845 posts
AeroScale: 1,564 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 08:27 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks for posting this,the Typhoon is listed for release in November,selling for £50.00GBP.This is HALF of what Trumpeter want for theirs !!.

It's those Revell prices you can't argue with. IIRC, one LHS sells their 1:32 Ju 88 for 39€, the same as Hasegawa's 1:72 scale kit. Of course you can't directly compare them because the second is imported from the other end of the globe and subjected to all kinds of customs and tolls, but anyway, revell has their pricing right.
 _GOTOTOP