_GOTOBOTTOM
Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
tigermeet
RotorHead67
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,174 posts
AeroScale: 226 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 09:05 PM UTC
Airfoil Builders:
Was thinking of a possible campaign proposal/idea. What do you all think of doing a tigermeet campaign build. To increase the volume of possable aircraft, I thought we could include TMOTA aircraft as well as NATO Tigermeets since there beginings. Think it over and give some feedback. Thnx in advance. Todd
drabslab
_VISITCOMMUNITY
European Union
KitMaker: 2,186 posts
AeroScale: 1,587 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 10:39 PM UTC
Excellent idea!!

If the campaign would not start earlier than december this year [when tyhe other campaigns that I am in are finished] then I would definitively be IN.

There are many decal sets available of a variety of planes of special paint schemes carried for one or another tiger meet.

First job is to make a list of these and try to avoid that we all end up makign the same plane

;-)
fy
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
KitMaker: 5,609 posts
AeroScale: 5,231 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 10:45 PM UTC
Well guys,

there is already such a campaign running. If you hurry you can still take part .. .it ends September 15th

see stripes in the sky .. e.g. Hermon did a beautiful F-16 tiger scheme

cheers

Steffen
RotorHead67
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 12:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Well guys,

there is already such a campaign running. If you hurry you can still take part .. .it ends September 15th

see stripes in the sky .. e.g. Hermon did a beautiful F-16 tiger scheme

cheers

Steffen

Steffen :
I aknowledge the Stipes in the sky campaign, but this is a broad topic covering many possabilaties. The Tigermeet is an annual event that is for selected particapants , that must meet certain criteria. This campaign would shed light on only those particapants and the aircraft used. They will all have ONLY tigerstripes not any others.
VonCuda
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 2,216 posts
AeroScale: 1,080 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 02:02 PM UTC
Sorry Todd, I'm still having nightmares about this one.

Tell ya what would be cool though. A TOP GUN or RED FLAG campaign would be different. I don't think anything like that's been done yet.

Hermon
RotorHead67
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 03:16 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Sorry Todd, I'm still having nightmares about this one.

Tell ya what would be cool though. A TOP GUN or RED FLAG campaign would be different. I don't think anything like that's been done yet.

Hermon

Hermon:
Now I could be pursuaded to go with a Top Gun deal. This would include all of the visting units that conducted training @ Nellis,Miramar and all of the Advesary paint schemes as well. This could be very promising with the current newly release of (2) TA-4J kits and several new decal sets. Maybe this would have more willing recipiants.

Oh and BTW Hermon your F-16 is Awesome. It couldn't have been that Horrifing. The decals provided most of the work for you.
 _GOTOTOP