_GOTOBOTTOM
Modern (1975-today)
Discuss the modern aircraft age from 1975 thru today.
Need Inpsiration for F/A 18 Hornet
armouredcharmer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 670 posts
AeroScale: 175 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 08:57 PM UTC
Hi gang, I need some help with a 1/32 Revell F/A 18A Hornet that i`ve just gotten of E-Bay.Inspiration is needed because when it arrived in the post yesterday i found to my horror that it has no underwing pylons !.
This is not the fault of the seller - they`re simply not included,i was hoping to get an aftermarket sheet to do a gulf war version (my passion is for all planes involved in that conflict).Now i`m buggered,i am thinking about doing an aggressor version so any feedback is most needed at this time.
Littorio
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,728 posts
AeroScale: 1,351 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 03:19 AM UTC
Danny here you go with a nice set of 1/32 decals from FighterTown available here in the UK from Hannants F/A-18A

Luciano
Tin_Can
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,560 posts
AeroScale: 750 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 03:48 AM UTC
Man, that stinks. I did some looking myself and couldn't find any aftermarket stuff that included the pylons not to mention the racks you would need for attaching weapons. If you do end up doing something different and need markings you might try Twobobs.
armouredcharmer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 670 posts
AeroScale: 175 posts
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2009 - 07:55 PM UTC
Thanks for the replies guys,Luciano,i love the blue-grey look of the one in the link so it looks like that`s the way i will go !.
Cheers,
 _GOTOTOP