_GOTOBOTTOM
Modern (1975-today)
Discuss the modern aircraft age from 1975 thru today.
1/72 Testors B-2 stealth bomber
woodstock74
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,189 posts
AeroScale: 47 posts
Posted: Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:01 AM UTC
Would it be possible for someone to scan (as a .pdf) their directions and email them to me? Bought a kit off eBay that didn't come with them and I'm uncertain if I'm missing any parts. Let me know, my email is:

[email protected]
AJLaFleche
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 8,074 posts
AeroScale: 328 posts
Posted: Friday, October 23, 2009 - 01:14 AM UTC
I don't have the instructions any more...I built that quite a long time ago.

Several caveats:

When assembling the outer wings to the center section, add some sort of spar/brace. That is a very weak seam and tends to come apart. After painting!

Be careful withthe walkway decals, they are very long and fragile. IIRC, they are by Cartograph, a brand which tends to leave these nasty little white glue splooges behind, sometimes under the carrier film.

Get some, a lot of, non-solvent based filler. The forward seam along the lower and upper wing/center section halves are horrible. If you use a solvent based filler, you'll need so much that it will eat the plane. I used a wood filler on mine.

Other than that, it's a pretty simple, intuitive kit. No need to go crazy on hte cockpit, it's basically not visible once assembled.
woodstock74
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,189 posts
AeroScale: 47 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 07:34 AM UTC
Appreciate the input. I've done some dry fitting of the upper and lower fuselage and can certainly see that the join will need some work. Primary reason for the instructions will be to insure I have all the parts. So if anyone has them I'd be appreciative.
Keeperofsouls2099
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 2,798 posts
AeroScale: 2,443 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 11:35 AM UTC
[email protected]

you should get them in about 7-10 days.
best i could do
 _GOTOTOP