_GOTOBOTTOM
Start Here (for Beginners)
This forum is for younger modelers or people just starting out in the hobby.
70 Planes for the Paper Pilot
Travis54
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 2 posts
AeroScale: 1 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 08:51 AM UTC
Hi Folks - I just came across a great site for some very unusual, very clever paper airplanes that have real time airfoils and fly like full sized aircraft. The designs include canards, conventional and military types. I just purchased the "70 Planes for the Paper Pilot" book in a downloadable pdf format for $20, which includes three books totalling 70 designs - a real bargin. Check this out at http://www.thepaperpilot.com

flybynight54
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 12:26 AM UTC
Hello,
I bought/downloaded the books for my husband and he loves them ! You can actually make the plane and then fly it where you want it to go. I recommend this to anyone who wants to "make" some fun time.
robot_
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 719 posts
AeroScale: 691 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 01:46 AM UTC
How interesting that you both have never posted before, and both like 54 at the end of your callsigns....
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 8,156 posts
AeroScale: 3,756 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 01:55 AM UTC

Quoted Text

How interesting that you both have never posted before, and both like 54 at the end of your callsigns....

Now Ben, I hope that wasn't a hint of sarcasm I detected there ???
AJLaFleche
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 8,074 posts
AeroScale: 328 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 03:56 AM UTC

Quoted Text

To which I say, I don't like Spam!
gwentorch
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alabama, United States
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 - 06:45 AM UTC
Boy are you right. I showed my husband, who is very much into flight and planes and ect. He has had his nose buried in the "book "and there is hardly a scrap of paper in the house anymore. He and the cat have been playing "king kong" with the flying planes-----he can actually send them to the cat, instead of them just going every which way. Highly recommend the download (thepaperpilot.com).
 _GOTOTOP