_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
New community for modellers
scaleclone
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Australia
KitMaker: 9 posts
AeroScale: 8 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 12:22 AM UTC
Hi Guys,

A few friends and myself have just launched a new community http://www.scaleclone.com for aircraft modellers that lets you setup your own articles about your models.

We won't spam these boards - We just love the hobby and want to help share our passion.

Head on over and show us some love - we have only just launched and need you support,

[email protected]

PS: Comment here or let others know scaleclone exists (repost this article anywhere or post our URL on other boards) - and let us know what we can do to serve you better!
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 6,743 posts
AeroScale: 6,151 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 02:00 AM UTC
Hi and welcome to AeroScale . Went and had a peek and not to bad so far . I wish you guy's the best of luck
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 8,156 posts
AeroScale: 3,756 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 11:32 AM UTC
Hi Damon,

Being a fellow Aussie I felt it my patriotic duty to register with your new site. The only problem I see is more time browsing forums and less time at the bench

I suppose I just need to train myself to hit the "LOGOUT" button after 15 mins rather than 2 hours.

Best of luck, it's looking great so far !!

Cheers, D
scaleclone
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Australia
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 04:56 AM UTC
Thx Terri your support helps make it worth all the effort! We just posted some new wallpapers from the SC Crew so check em out at http://www.scaleclone.com. BTW any articles old or new we can get our hands on we want them so please send them our way! (We will make the review section open shorlty once we get a chance to categorise it!)
scaleclone
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Australia
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 05:00 AM UTC
Thanks Reg, a bit of homegrown support is always welcome !

Don't worry if your away from the bench to much, we wish we had more time there to -but its also nice to see everyone else's finished work - It keeps us ticking over.

Enjoy the forum mate and we'll do our best to get some more stuff on there for you to browse,

AircrewSC.
 _GOTOTOP