_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
NEWS
RFC Sopwith Pup Wingnut Wings
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 - 11:44 AM UTC
James Fahey gives us the first glimpse anywhere of the premier RFC Sopwith Pup issue 1:32 from Wingnut Wings.com!

Quoted Text

"Mr. Richard Alexander, Co-ordinator over at Wingnut Wings, kindly agreed to Stephen Lawson's request for an exclusive interview with Aeroscale. Stephen then asked me if I would be interested in meeting Richard down at the Wingnut's shop in Miramar, Wellington. Someone has to do the tough jobs! That was one of the easier decisions I have ever made. I have just returned, laden with four special advanced review samples from the next batch of Wingnut releases. Thank you Richard for your generosity. What follows now is a teaser for the full interview which will get written up and published on Aeroscale in a few days.

You have all been waiting for two new Wingnuts kits, the Sopwith Pup and the Albatros DV. Actually there will be two versions of the Pup, an RFC version and an RNAS version. Likewise the Albatros will be released in two versions, the DV and the DVa. Note the worldwide free shipping offer has been extended to include these four new models which will be available for sale from the Wingnuts website in the middle of March 2010. This is official from Richard using the latest information from the shipping company.

Here is a first look at the RNAS Sopwith Pup kit # 32013 which will be US$59.00. . ."

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 05:04 PM UTC
Here is mine.
 _GOTOTOP