_GOTOBOTTOM
Modern (1975-today)
Discuss the modern aircraft age from 1975 thru today.
Need some help.
mother
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 3,836 posts
AeroScale: 1,036 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 08:55 AM UTC
Hey guys I need a bit of help. I got two Hasegawa Phantom II kits in trade, problem is both did not come with cockpits. So I was hoping that some of you may have built them using a resin cockpit and have the plastic one on hand.

What I really need is the cockpit tub and instrument panels. The front wheel bays are also missing but I can scratch build them. I have the ejection seats so I’m good there.

I’d be willing to pay for them…I just don’t want to buy resin pits if I can help it.

Both are in 1/48th, one is a F-4B/N and the second is a F-4S. I really won’t care if the cockpits are anything else. I just need to fill in the hole.

Thanks and Happy Modeling,
Joe
Yoni_Lev
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 861 posts
AeroScale: 111 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 06:53 PM UTC
I can ask around, Joe. I'll also dig through my parts box(es) but I'm pretty sure I don't have anything from the Hasegawa kits.

I'll drop you a PM if I find anything worthwhile.

-YL
VonCuda
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 2,216 posts
AeroScale: 1,080 posts
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 - 07:57 AM UTC
Joe, I have an RF-4C Phantom II kit -1/48 by Hasegawa. My son painted the seats and a couple of the instrument panels a few years ago but they can easily be stripped. Everything is there including the rudder peddals and control sticks. If you're interested PM me with your address and I'll shoot it all up to ya.

Hermon
mother
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 3,836 posts
AeroScale: 1,036 posts
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 - 10:18 AM UTC
PM sent to both.

Joe
 _GOTOTOP