_GOTOBOTTOM
Modern (1975-today)
Discuss the modern aircraft age from 1975 thru today.
NEWS
1/48 Decals. F-4E/G 3rd TFW
litespeed
Staff MemberNews Reporter
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,976 posts
AeroScale: 1,789 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 09:46 AM UTC
Photobucket

One of my favorite jet aircraft of all time, and with these particular decals some of the fiercest looking Phantoms ever. Sheet covers the F-4Es and Gs of the 3rd TFW, Clark AB. Eras include the early 80s through Desert Storm, SEA, SEA wrap, lizard and Hill schemes. Wing and Squadron flagships in all schemes, 3rd TFS and 90th TFS in Hill and Lizard schemes.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Recon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,571 posts
AeroScale: 109 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 02:45 AM UTC
Why don't they make these in 1/32?
Mike
ViperEnforcer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 204 posts
AeroScale: 202 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 08:43 PM UTC
Ahh, good stuff! Near and dear to me since Clark was the first base I was stationed at when I was in the AF. Good to see a couple of the jets I crewed for the short time I was in the 3rd and 90th AMUs.

I agree; 32nd would be nice, but then again, I don't have to worry about the hundreds of sheets that don't sell. I'll put in a request, as the Clark F-4s need to be availible in 32nd. Now all we need is a decent 32nd F-4G coversion for both the Revell and Tamiya Es.

Mike V
AfterburnerDecals
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 29 posts
AeroScale: 28 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 05:40 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Why don't they make these in 1/32?
Mike

Don't lose all hope...were going to give 1/32 another try here in a bit with the new super bug CAGs from Oceana. IF those do ok...and I mean a LOT better than the first 2 1/32 sheets we did, the F-4s are definitely something I'd PERSONALLY like to do...a Clark jet and an Osan jet for sure, maybe an SJ one as well. This is sales dependent, so call your buddies.

Its not a personal affront Mike...I'm a 1/32 guy
 _GOTOTOP