_GOTOBOTTOM
Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
Campaign Suggestions
MikeMx
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 649 posts
AeroScale: 434 posts
Posted: Friday, January 14, 2011 - 10:58 AM UTC
Ok I'm gonna suggest a few ideas for campaigns - sorry if they are already being or have been done recently. Please note, I don't want to be the campaign leader of anything but if anyone wants to do these, then that would be great!

1) Four or More! This campaign idea is for those bombers with 4 or more engines. The campaign should be in any scale and any era as long as the planes have 4 or more engines! (I count the HE177 as four engined for this campaign!).

2) Harrier. Now that the Harrier has sadly been withdrawn from both the RAF and FAA I think a commeration campaign would be a great idea. Any scale any RAF or FAA Harrier/Sea Harrier is allowed.

3) Fighter Bomber. The current CAS campaign excludes a lot of famous planes as they weren't designed as CAS planes from the start. This campaign is for those planes that were disallowed from the CAS campaign. So we would want to see lots of fighter planes with various weapons for attacking ground targets - any scale, any era.

4) Naval Air Power. This is for any plane based on Aircraft Carriers or other ships, so planes carried from WW2 Battleships and Cruisers are ok, or even Helicopters from modern ships. Any scale and era again.

thanks
Mike
 _GOTOTOP