Fw-190 eggplane for school holiday
Silantra
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Putrajaya, Malaysia
KitMaker: 2,511 posts
AeroScale: 121 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 01:42 PM UTC
Hi fellas,

it's school holidays for Malaysia these 2 weeks... moons ago my 7 years old daugther went to LHS with me, and grab this kit

she even pick the colors... last weekend, we build it together.... i didnt allowed here to cut instead i ask her to put the part where it belong and then we applied glue.. it's a weekend project for me to spend quality time with her. I live 150 miles from my family so it's a worth weekend we spent together...

color used are all Mr Color (she pick the color). I rescribbed the raised lines. we used almost all the decals that are meant for 2 markings

so enough talk, here are the photos (the build took about 6 hours)

comments are welcome

Zaidi
McIvan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New Zealand
KitMaker: 64 posts
AeroScale: 34 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 02:41 PM UTC
Love it!

That camouflage would blend in perfectly with a city comprised entirely of Kens and Barbies.

Great to see someone spending quality time with their children....I bet she loves it
windysean
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,917 posts
AeroScale: 563 posts
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011 - 01:52 AM UTC
Hey, that turned out nicely. Good, crisp, pleasing build. Assure her that those colors look nice together, even in a camouflage.
My son did the same with Revell's Impala police car-- used every decal in the kit, combining 2 or 3 alternates into one very busy car!
thanks for posting!
-Sean.
 _GOTOTOP