_GOTOBOTTOM
Modern (1975-today)
Discuss the modern aircraft age from 1975 thru today.
REVIEW
1/32: Eduard Hawk T1 Interior S.A.
litespeed
Staff MemberNews Reporter
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,976 posts
AeroScale: 1,789 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 09:10 AM UTC

Tim Hatton [litespeed] has a look at this cockpit detailing set from Eduard designed for the Revell 1/32 BAe Hawk. Although the kits cockpit is pretty good, this set will enhance the look of the office no end. This release includes a self adhesive coloured fret with the cockpit instruments and side panels.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
SHarjacek
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 977 posts
AeroScale: 263 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 09:55 AM UTC
Nice review.I think it's time to make a "in the pipe" section,because i was working on a review on this set too.
litespeed
Staff MemberNews Reporter
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,976 posts
AeroScale: 1,789 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 12:26 PM UTC
Hi Sven
Just because there is a review of a product on Aeroscale, does not mean that you or anyone can't do one on the same subject as well. We at Aeroscale always encourage modelers to send reviews, the more the merrier. After all I may have missed a thing or two. so please send your review in Sven. I would like to read what you think.
All the best.
tim
SHarjacek
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Croatia Hrvatska
Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 10:39 AM UTC
Yes,i know. In fact i have the Kuivalainen set,not the Eduard set (both are the same ). I have the seatbelts set too.

NHF,Kind regards,Sven.
Emeritus
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Uusimaa, Finland
KitMaker: 2,845 posts
AeroScale: 1,564 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 09:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Yes,i know. In fact i have the Kuivalainen set,not the Eduard set (both are the same )

Similar? Yes, but they seem slightly different to me. This is probably the Kuivalainen set you're referring to? The set reviewed here is for a Mk.53, while the Kuivalainen one is for a Mk.51. The latter also comprises just one PE fret, is not self-adhesive, the pre-painted interior color is different, and the gun sights / HUDs seem to be specifically thought out for Finnish Hawks.

SHarjacek
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Croatia Hrvatska
Posted: Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 07:01 AM UTC
Uh,oh.Yes i have that set.Since you seem to know lots on them,can you maybe send me any additional info to PM to make my review of the Kuivalainen set better and as accurate as possible.

Kind regards,Sven.
Emeritus
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Uusimaa, Finland
KitMaker: 2,845 posts
AeroScale: 1,564 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 07:56 AM UTC
Nah, I wouldn't say I know a lot about Finnish Hawks, but I've been gathering references and other stuff for the Italeri 1:48 and Airfix 1:72 kits I got in my stash. But anyway, I think I could help you out. Wait a sec, I'll you a PM.

SHarjacek
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Croatia Hrvatska
Posted: Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 09:17 AM UTC
Got it,thanks Eetu!
 _GOTOTOP