Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Blohm&Voss P 194 in 72 scale
Siderius
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 1,747 posts
AeroScale: 1,673 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 03:15 PM UTC
Well, just finished this Revell of Germany kit a few minutes ago. If you look carefully, you can still see the white glue drying which holds the canopy on!
A paper project, which never flew, this aircraft was designed for the attack role against such targets as troops and armor. It was a mixed propulsion aircraft, consisting of a propeller and a jet driving the machine through the air.

I enjoyed building it, I especially enjoyed playing with the camoflauge too. I painted the undersides RLM 84 while I painted the upper surfaces RLM 81 with generous spotting of RLM 83! Just a fun build all around. I hope you all enjoy looking at it. Russell

Buckeye198
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 596 posts
AeroScale: 197 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 03:27 PM UTC
Great build! That's a Revell kit? How easily did it go together? I've been waiting for a good Luft '46 kit.
Siderius
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 03:36 PM UTC
Hi Robby, I highly recommend this kit for a beginner, intermediate modeler or advanced. All will have great fun with it. It can be found still at Squadron mail order. Take care and thanks for the kind words about my build! Russell
Siderius
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 04:10 PM UTC
I just added a pitot tube to the right wing! Yikes! Got in too big a hurry to post and forgot it! ha ha ha Russell
 _GOTOTOP