_GOTOBOTTOM
World War II
Discuss WWII and the era directly before and after the war from 1935-1949.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
A-26 Invader please help..
epshifty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 376 posts
AeroScale: 348 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 05:18 AM UTC
Hi guys ... i recently decided to start work on my 1/48 A-26B Invader that i have had on the shelf in the hanger ( hobby shed ) for a while like most modellers i like to do plenty of research on the subject before i start the build .
However this time im having trouble find some good pictures of the interior more specifically the gunners compartment i just cant seem to find any good pictures of it .. please can anyone point me in the right direction for some or even share some that you might have.. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks very much and happy modelling ...

Dave...
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 8,156 posts
AeroScale: 3,756 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 10:13 AM UTC
Hi Dave, and welcome to the wonderful world of Aeroscale. I'm looking forward to seeing your build take shape.

If you Google "A-26 Walkaround" you get a whole world of options, this one HERE has some good interior shots.

Good luck with your build.

Cheers, D
epshifty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 376 posts
AeroScale: 348 posts
Posted: Friday, October 21, 2011 - 12:04 AM UTC
Hi Damian thank you very much for the the link you sent its a huge help and i will be using it a lot it think ... i have just got the kit out of its box and just started to see how it will fit together it all seems to be quite a nice fit so far so i think a dry build with some tape is my next step ..The kit its self is the Revell fire bomber one but i am going to build it as an Invader from 731st bomb squadron from Korea in mid 1951. I recently bought the decals from Aero master depicting one of the bombers called "brown nose" ... i will post some pics and comments of the build as i get started .. one last thing ... im not sure where or how im meant to post them tho can i post them here ??

Thanks again for your help ...

Dave ..
 _GOTOTOP