_GOTOBOTTOM
World War II
Discuss WWII and the era directly before and after the war from 1935-1949.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
New P-47 Decals - ThunderCals?
SgtRam
Staff MemberEditor-at-Large
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
AeroScale: 511 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 06:21 PM UTC
Not sure if these have been identified or not, but a online store has them listed as new, not sure if that is just here in Canada or not.

http://www.ultracast.ca/products/Thundercals/48-Scale/48-001/default.htm

http://www.ultracast.ca/products/Thundercals/48-Scale/48-002/default.htm

These are for P-47D's in the PTO.

Mecenas
KitMaker: 1,596 posts
AeroScale: 1,275 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 06:37 PM UTC
Many thanks Kevin. Here's the review on P-47 Heaven
SgtRam
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 07:06 PM UTC
Ah, that is why I might not have seen them, as I don't frequent P-47 site often. I am wondering if it would not be better to cross reference some of the information from the P-47 site to AeroScale, as since some people may not have the passion for the Thug, but may be interested in some of the material released and information.

Just a thought.
lampie
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 6,249 posts
AeroScale: 3,270 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 08:49 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Ah, that is why I might not have seen them, as I don't frequent P-47 site often. I am wondering if it would not be better to cross reference some of the information from the P-47 site to AeroScale, as since some people may not have the passion for the Thug, but may be interested in some of the material released and information.

Just a thought.

The review, while hosted on P-47Heaven, was also announced on the main Aeroscale site.

It's only a few posts below this one on the WW2 forum.

Nige
SgtRam
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 09:12 PM UTC

Quoted Text

The review, while hosted on P-47Heaven, was also announced on the main Aeroscale site.

It's only a few posts below this one on the WW2 forum.

Nige

While I did find a post in the forum, I did look, and take a second look, I cannot find it in the AeroScale Reviews or News Section. I do check the News section and review section daily, and don't recall seeing it at all. I did to go the P47 site, and they are showing right at the top.

I am just saying that there could be a possibility of information posted on the P47 site that may be of interest to the general aircraft kit maker, and it would nice to see the information with out have to check another site.

Mecenas
KitMaker: 1,596 posts
AeroScale: 1,275 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 11:17 PM UTC
You can't find this article in news or reviews sections on Aeroscalde because it is not there, it's in Heaven. It's only cross-linked, or maybe cross-posted, on Aeroscale forum while the article itself is still hosted and published on P-47 Heaven site.
 _GOTOTOP