_GOTOBOTTOM
Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
yoU-Haul: The transport campaign
Tailor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
KitMaker: 1,168 posts
AeroScale: 199 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 10:22 PM UTC
Ladies and Gentlemen,
logistics are essential to keep our lives on track. For almost every action in our lives there is long chain of supply that keeps us mobile, fed, clothed, and/or armed. Take away transport and logistics from our lives and we would be back in the middle ages in about no time!

Here is the campaign that centers on all aspects of transport and logistics both civil and military:
It can be figures carrying boxes or dragging carts. Disptach riders or Wells Fargo coaches. Trucks, personnel carries, cargo ships and transports, tenders, oilers, troop ships. Transport planes of every type and even the space shuttle would apply.

Chime in, if you want to bring that transport related kit, that certainly rests at the bottom of your stash, to honours.

Campaign proposal: yoU-Haul

Thanks!

Cheers,
Guido
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 05:54 AM UTC
Trash-haulers get no love. It's time for them to have their day in the spotlight
mtnflyer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 394 posts
AeroScale: 360 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 06:09 AM UTC
Not trying to be a party-pooper, as I do like the idea of building a cargo carrier. Just wondering if the " Support " campaign thats coming isn't the same idea.
Tailor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 06:30 AM UTC
Hello-
I noticed this, but I was aiming specifically at any link in supply, but not support or recovery. As well, I wanted to invite all the boys and girls (figures, civil and military trucks, armored transports, ships, subs, planes, space craft, SciFi) and not limit the capaign to any specific sector.
Cheers,
Guido

PS.: A whole lot of helicopter fit that bill, too!
PPS.: There is a very nice USN Garbage Lighter available from Battlefleet models
warreni
_VISITCOMMUNITY
South Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 5,926 posts
AeroScale: 2,201 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 09:18 AM UTC
I think you might ne right Guy.. With all the campaigns starting you may need to amalgamate some campaigns...
vertigo
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Dublin, Ireland
KitMaker: 388 posts
AeroScale: 225 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 09:46 AM UTC
Well this is a thought; if my Support Aircraft Campaign were to overlap with the yoU-Haul Campaign I would have no problem with enlistee's using one kit for both. That is as long as the various Campaign Administrators didn't have an issue with it.

windysean
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,917 posts
AeroScale: 563 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 09:55 AM UTC
Don't say that! Campaign administrators are going to come out of the woodwork to shoot that down! Do not allow one kit for two campaigns!
But do allow two slightly-overlapping campaigns that one kit can qualify for either though. Especially since the support campaign isn't aimed at transport specifically.
Hee hee.
-Sean H.
vertigo
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Dublin, Ireland
KitMaker: 388 posts
AeroScale: 225 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 10:20 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Don't say that! Campaign administrators are going to come out of the woodwork to shoot that down! Do not allow one kit for two campaigns!
But do allow two slightly-overlapping campaigns that one kit can qualify for either though. Especially since the support campaign isn't aimed at transport specifically.
Hee hee.
-Sean H.

I'll just be hiding behind the nearest logistics plane in that case.
JClapp
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 2,265 posts
AeroScale: 1,715 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 11:39 AM UTC
The proposed yoU-Haul campaign certainly overlaps the already extant Support Aircraft campaign. These are my favorite aircraft, so I guess Id want to join both, if the dates are spaced apart well.
Support Aircraft is March-August, if the yoU-Haul campaign ran later than that, say june-december, Id be there.

Tailor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 06:35 PM UTC
Hello, guys!

My idea was to have the campaign run from June/July 2012 to May/June 2013.

Please follow the above linke to state your support . Thanks!

Cheers,
Guido
29Foxtrot
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 708 posts
AeroScale: 674 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 07:24 PM UTC
I'd join in on this campaign with a couple of birds that can fit into this logistics {nightmare},
 _GOTOTOP