_GOTOBOTTOM
Start Here (for Beginners)
This forum is for younger modelers or people just starting out in the hobby.
1/48 US ww2 75gal drop tank's.
kablitzer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 23 posts
AeroScale: 10 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 10:10 AM UTC
Hi there. Does anyone know where i can get some 1/48 US 75gal drop tank's.If you've got any in the spare's box you don't want I'le be glad to buy em,and pay postage.Also what company's do 1/48 aircraft field equipment & diorama stuff
thank's for your help
Mick
epshifty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 376 posts
AeroScale: 348 posts
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 - 05:31 AM UTC
Hi Mick i have a spare set of the torpedo shaped ones if your interested in them ?? they are from a Tamiya P-51 kit your more than welcome to have them i wouldnt charge a fellow model builder for such a small item ..i can just pop them in an envelope for you .. ?
kablitzer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 11:51 PM UTC
Hi Dave,nice one.Do you mean the long compressed paper one's?,or the metal teardrop type,If so i have some of those paper one's from a tamiya p 51 ( it's the metal one's ime after )I'le look forward to hearing from you,and thank's very much for your helpful help! Mick
epshifty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 05:57 AM UTC
Hi Mick .. i had another look for you today in my spares draw and found a set of the tear drop tanks your after if you PM me with your details ill get them sent off to you ..
kablitzer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 08:49 PM UTC
TOP RESULT!!.Thank's again Dave!! Just one thing,what do you mean by PM you?and how do i do it?.....As ime not used to the jargen on the net.......computers.....so on....Sorry for being a pain Thank's AGAIN !! Mick And Merry Christmas
epshifty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2011 - 12:43 AM UTC
Great glad you susst it .. No probs at all ill get them in the post for you ... yull have to post some pictures of the project when you done ... All the best for Christmas to you too..
 _GOTOTOP