_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
MASTER CASTER
hayaman
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 39 posts
AeroScale: 11 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 02:19 PM UTC
Hallo to every1-i would like to inform you about a very unpleasent situation i m in now in order to help prevent others to be so-here s the story:1 year ago i bought from Hannants a set of Master Caster s p-47 wheel well and cowling flaps only to receive it faulty(overheeled resin in places,half molded details and c.flaps half finished and almost transparent in thickness(some),in my attempt to fix them they were destroyed so the set was written off,2 months ago i bought 1 of the same mistakenly thought in the begining from Hants again(a friend pays my buys with his c.card and since we buy things from many sources i was confused)only to receive it in the same cond with 1st.I was suggested from guys in Large Scale Planes site to contact some Jay Loverty owner of MC and i did-he claimed that his products are under piracy from a guy who sells them around but since i bought them from a legitimate enterprise he could refund-i sent him pics of the faulty items and he assumed they weren t his and asked me for the trans action facts which i pleasently gave him along with my support to solve the so called piracy,after a look he found out that actually the 2nd set wasn t from Hants but from...himself! and suddenly....dellirium!the guy lost it and started to accuse me that i miss informed him at the 1st place about the buys(although he had of course my msg s,he only had to read them!)and I was the pirate! 1st,i couldn t miss inform him since my speach was written,couldn t change,if there was any question he could just READ! and 2nd(and more important!)by admiting HE sold the 2nd he was cancelling the existance of any piracy(in this case at least)-in the process i was told every sexually conected rudness such as [auto-censored]in [auto-censored](pardon me,just to get an idea)and he keeps sending msg s of the same kind although i don t answer(something i feel it will change since my patience is runing out)-i don t know if this guy is a junky or something since except of his manners his thought and assumations are out of logic but i don t care,i assume i ve lost 2xmoney but i look for justice for all the insults and the totally unprofesional stance,i think attitudes like that should be known to save fellow modellers from spending money to trash people (and products) PS All the msg s FROM and TO him are kept and are available to any PS2Although i informed him that i have inform sites and(i will) mag s,he hasn t make a single moove to defend himself(something every mistakenly accused person would do)-thanks-cheers
hayaman
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Greece / Ελλάδα
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 04:37 PM UTC
the whole conversation is published in 'p-47 modelling' section,read and 'enjoy',it might save your money
lampie
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 6,249 posts
AeroScale: 3,270 posts
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 - 08:23 AM UTC

Quoted Text

the whole conversation is published in 'p-47 modelling' section,read and 'enjoy',it might save your money

Due to the personal attack nature of that thread, the inclusion of personal details (addresses etc) and the language used, it was deleted from the P47 site as soon as I read it this morning.

Whatever gripe you may have, this is a site visited by all age groups and there is no place for such a thread on P47 Heaven.

Nige
hayaman
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Greece / Ελλάδα
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 - 06:05 PM UTC
Hallo-i can partially accept that,i published that because this trashy person when contacted from other people 'played the fool'and that was the complete dialogue in which i guess is clear that some1 who messes somebody s country,parents,and dignity in a conversation for model planes has to be avoided even if he gives away gold,and at the bottom line his product prooved trash too-thanks
 _GOTOTOP