_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
Wood grain transfer.Message to USCHI
Eric1957
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10 posts
AeroScale: 9 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 10:59 PM UTC
Good morning from London UK.I am Eric1957 and I am converting an Albatros DIII to an Austro Oeffag Albatros in 1/32 scale.I am interested to buy your wood grain transfer.
Do you provide sheet for 1/32 scale ? And could you tell me in which website I have to order it ? I am making a Polish Austro-Albatros. So the finish is a yellow sand Birch finish.
Rowan Baylis,Managing Editor from Aeroscale.co.uk told me you will be able to help me. Take care and nice to hear you soon.Tell me price and shipping to London Uk. Thanks you.

Eri Descarrier
Professional Modelmaker
London
UK
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 - 02:19 AM UTC
On their website they have contact information and at the bottom you are able to leave them a message.

http://www.uschivdr.com/contact/
USCHIvdROSTEN
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 64 posts
AeroScale: 57 posts
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 - 05:37 PM UTC
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your interest.
As you may have noticed direct sales to consumers via the website has been contemporarily deactivated.
For the united kingdom I have the pleasure to introduce my dear friend Matthew John from Albion Alloys who´s has the exclusive sales rights for operations within UK.

I´ve sent him a message and soon I´ll stop by and provide some detail. In the moment I´m not sure how far he went with his webshop. I just left a message on his mailbox and as soon as I know more, I gonna be here again.

Again, your interest is highly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Talk to you soon.
Bye for now

Alex

Eric1957
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10 posts
AeroScale: 9 posts
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 - 10:58 PM UTC
Thanks you Alex. I let you an e-mail on your website in Germany. So if you have an UK trader for theses wood grain transfer RICH WGSF-48 (Pale & Rich). That is a good news.
In my e-mail to you, yesterday I was asking if I would be able to use them for 1/32 scale. I am looking forward to hear about your UK trader soon. Take care.

Eric Descarrier
London
UK
USCHIvdROSTEN
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 64 posts
AeroScale: 57 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 05:17 PM UTC
I have been informed that everything worked out nicely. Thanks to everyone involved.
Cheers guys! :-)
 _GOTOTOP