_GOTOBOTTOM
Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
Aeroscale Campaign Galleries - Please Read
Tomcat31
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,828 posts
AeroScale: 1,720 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 08:27 PM UTC
Hi All

As you may be aware there are on-going issues with the campaign galleries. Rest assured Staff_Jim is looking into the problem and is hoping to have it fixed as soon as possible.

In the meantime due to the issues can we all follow the following steps?

1. For those that have finished their campaign entries please continue to post your finished entry in the relevant thread using an image hosting site (photobucket, imageshack, picasa, etc) so the campaign leader knows you have finished.

2. Campaign leaders - rather than relying on the images in the gallery for awarding ribbons I would advise keeping a list of all those that have announce they have finished in the campaign thread also.

3. Can all those that have finished please email me their finished entry photos to [email protected] I will then upload it to the galley on your behalf when it is fixed and also use the images for the campaign feature.

Thank you in advance for you assistance in this matter
Tomcat31
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,828 posts
AeroScale: 1,720 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 08:42 AM UTC
Hi All,

The galleries are once again working, so feel free to upload your completed images once more.

For those of you who emailed me you images, if you haven't uploaded them yet I will do so over the next couple of days.

Cheers

Allen
 _GOTOTOP