_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Telford 2012, who is going?
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
KitMaker: 5,653 posts
AeroScale: 4,347 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 09:16 AM UTC
Hi all,

This year, Steffen Arndt (alpha_tango) and myself are going to the Telford Model Expo if all goes well. I know that Mal is going to have his Miracle Masks stand and that there will be a display table with Aeroscale (KitMaker) members.

I will be with Steffen at the IPMS Germany table and hope to meet many Aeroscalers there...

Jean-Luc
epshifty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 376 posts
AeroScale: 348 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 10:14 AM UTC
ill be there
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 10:22 AM UTC
Alas, there's this inconvenient little matter of too much geography between Telford and me
I shall just have to watch enviously from the sidelines.

Of course, anyone who goes is welcome to submit your pictures and I'll stitch them together into a feature which will make those of us who couldn't go feel at least a little better
Tomcat31
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,828 posts
AeroScale: 1,720 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 10:35 AM UTC
Sadly Sam and I are unable to go this year due to being forced to buying a new car last month which ate up all of our spending and accommodation funds

It'll be a shame as this will be the first time in 12 years that we haven't been able to go.
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 06:57 PM UTC
Yes Santa-Luc I will be there and Alex Glass of Uschi van der Rosten will be there with me as well I look forward to meeting you and Steffen again

As Santa-Luc says my IPMS club will be there also IPMS Kitmaker. This, online club, was formed so that members of the Kitmaker group of sites could have somewhere to congregate at shows. Quite a number of us now stay over for the 2 days at Telford each year and it is a great get together. Drop by and introduce yourselves to the guys on the stand and meet fellow Kitmaker members. You can join if you wish (wherever you are) just go to "browse sites" and go to the "Bulldogs" site. Do come and see me at my trade stand I will be very pleased to meet you
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 07:51 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Alas, there's this inconvenient little matter of too much geography between Telford and me

Hi there

Once again I'm afraid that holds true for me too (albeit on a lesser scale than for Jessie, obviously! ), and I can't afford either the time or the money.

But I should take comfort that it's probably a good thing - I've got more than enough stuff to do for Aeroscale without the temptation of all those trade stands offering deals on the latest goodies...

All the best - and have a great time everyone!

Rowan
ludwig113
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,381 posts
AeroScale: 1,110 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 - 09:57 PM UTC
i should be there on the sunday.

paul
 _GOTOTOP