_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
NIGHT STALKER DECALS ARE HERE!
FloydWerner
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Maryland, United States
KitMaker: 144 posts
AeroScale: 141 posts
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 - 05:16 AM UTC
The latest decals from Werner's Wings, Night Stalkers-Conception to GOTHIC SERPENT-Part 1, are ready for shipment. Just in time for Christmas. So if you don't want to buy them get your significant other or family members to order them for you.

I take Paypal ([email protected]), cash, money orders, checks (not rubber ones please) and credit cards. They will be listed on EBay in my store shortly.

WW Decals 35-03 is $16
WW Decals 48-05 is $14
WW Decals 72-03 is $12

Plus shipping. Order multiple scales. Your location determines shipping. US residents are $5. Overseas residents are $7. If you order anything else from Werner's Wings there is no additional shipping.

This project would not have happened without MASON DOUPNIK. He literally did all the work. I just finance, put the stuff together and mail it out. He did all the artwork for the decals and the instructions. It is no small task that he has done this project. There were many changes and he didn't bat an eye. Super guy and super illustrator. Thanks Mason.

Support your helicopter decal appetite so there will be a Night Stalkers-Desert Storm to Bin Laden and beyond- Part 2. Thanks for your support in the past and in the future.
Floyd S. Werner, Jr.
Werner's Wings
www.wernerswings.com

HeavyArty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
AeroScale: 1,728 posts
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 - 01:21 PM UTC
Good Deal!! I can't wait to get a set.

Congrats.
 _GOTOTOP