Hosted by Rowan Baylis
1/72 scale Mitsubishi KI-46 II "Dinah"
Siderius
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 1,747 posts
AeroScale: 1,673 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 02:33 PM UTC
Thought I would post some shots of this model. I finished a couple of years back, but never highlighted it before on Aeroscale, at least I think that is the case.

Funny story is that while trying to photograph this model, I lost one of the propellers and couldn't find it anywhere. I had taken it from the bedroom to the kitchen not a very long distance and it fell off somewhere along the way.

My sister came in to visit over Christmas from the West coast and helped me do some cleaning, and what would you know, it was under the stove or refrigerator! Parts just gravitate to the most unknown parts of the house! LOL

I have since taken white glue and glued all my propellers onto the proper aircraft so this type of incident isn't repeated.

This is the Mitsubishi "Dinah", the second model in the line with the stepped nose. It is the LS kit which proved not bad at all. Hope you enjoy looking. Painted in standard IJA green and grey. Russell

Naseby
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Slovakia
KitMaker: 825 posts
AeroScale: 476 posts
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 - 09:18 AM UTC
Nice little plane. You are lucky not to have a carpet, the fearsome carpet monster would make the propeller dissapear forever
 _GOTOTOP