_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
1/24th scale Hughes 500D helicopter
sixter
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 22 posts
AeroScale: 5 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 10:38 AM UTC
Hey all!! I've got an off the wall question. To let ya know...I've checked eBay, just missed one, don't see any others. Where, for a reasonable price, could I get a Hobby Craft Hughes 500D helicopter in 1/24th scale??? I actually missed out on 3 of em! One built, kinda junky, 2 in sealed boxes for 25 dollars, each!!! Man I was bummed!! Any websites for em? I'm sure they don't make em anymore. Thanks for any help. Sixter
Kenaicop
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Nevada, United States
KitMaker: 1,426 posts
AeroScale: 18 posts
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 - 12:50 PM UTC
Fairly sure I have one at home, at work right now but I will check. Want to do a trade?
sixter
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 - 05:51 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Fairly sure I have one at home, at work right now but I will check. Want to do a trade?

Wow! Really?? I gotta let ya know, my main interest is 1/24th & 1/25th scale cars...that's why I've been looking for this kit. I have the old Monogram 1/24th scale Huey, haven't hacked into it yet. Like to make a diorama with this chopper...coz I'm also sculpting scale zombies! Would you be willing to sell it for a fair price?? Let me know, and thank you for the reply!!
Derrick
Kenaicop
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Nevada, United States
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 05:57 AM UTC
Tell you what, give me your address and I'll send it out and $20 bucks should cover it?? I got the model, and a few others, froma guy who's son in law flew OH-58's in the army. The boy decided he needed a girlfriend so the marriage went into the toilet and his father in law sold me all his helo stuff and that kit was in there. I tried to trade or sell it on here a few months ago but I had zero bites on it. Is 20 okay with you?
sixter
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 12:44 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Tell you what, give me your address and I'll send it out and $20 bucks should cover it?? I got the model, and a few others, froma guy who's son in law flew OH-58's in the army. The boy decided he needed a girlfriend so the marriage went into the toilet and his father in law sold me all his helo stuff and that kit was in there. I tried to trade or sell it on here a few months ago but I had zero bites on it. Is 20 okay with you?

Heck yeah man!!! Don't mean to sound like a dork...this is for the 1/24th scale Hughes 500D? right? I'll "pm" you with my address.
Kenaicop
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Nevada, United States
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 01:00 PM UTC
Yes, the 1/24 scale Hughes 500, check your PM
 _GOTOTOP