_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
MI17V5 Ejèrcito Venezolano - Hobby Boss 1/72
Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
KitMaker: 23 posts
AeroScale: 12 posts
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 - 01:26 AM UTC

Hi.

This is my proyect hobby boss 1/72 MI8/17 and Eduard MI 8 Exterior Set, with a lot of scratchbuild for make a MI17V5 of the Venezuelan Army. Excuse my english

HeavyArty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
AeroScale: 1,728 posts
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 - 01:39 PM UTC
Great looking conversion. I really like the rear cargo doors and the nose. Can't wait to see it with some paint on it.
Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 02:35 AM UTC
Hi:

here the flare launcher(2) and antennas (1), only need correct some details and the paint. At the same time i`m building Zvezda MI35M of the Venezuelan Army, my first OOB.

Excuse my Google english
SHAKY962
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Buenos Aires, Argentina
KitMaker: 765 posts
AeroScale: 316 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 04:43 AM UTC
Very interesting conversion Carlos. I suposed that you are making your own decals?

Muy interesante la conversión Carlos. Supongo que vas a hacer tus calcas para este kit o hay un set?
Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 01:27 PM UTC
Voy a usar el set de aztec de las fuerza armada nacional de Venezuela y combinado con sobrantes u otras hechas.
Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 - 03:25 AM UTC
continue with the MI35M:

The first major assembly is the cockpit/troop cabin/engine/transmission area, I encountered some problem to close this area, the engine compartment don´t close well, Hold the parts together with rubber bands and tape to make sure that they all fit together perfectly.
The second major assembly process is the closing of the fuselage. I encountered a number of problems with this step. The fit between cockpit assembly and the fuselage halves was so tight that I could not get the fuselage completely closed and i finished with putty.

La primera gran área de ensamblaje es la de cabina / cabina de tropa / motor / transmisión, me encontré con algunos problemas para cerrar esta zona, el compartimiento del motor no cierran bien, hay que sujetar las piezas entre sí con bandas de goma y/o cinta para asegurarse de que todos ellos encajen a la perfección.
El segundo proceso de ensamblaje principal es el cierre del fuselaje. Me encontré con una serie de problemas en este paso. El ajuste entre la cabina y montaje de las mitades del fuselaje era muy difícil de unir, quedaba mucha luz entre las mitades, tuve que rellenar con masilla.

Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 05:10 AM UTC

this is the advance in my MI17 helicopter, the preshading and the tree color of camouflage in humbrol paint (102-116-117).

Este es el avance en el MI17, el pre shading y los tres colores del camuflage en pinturas humbrol (102-116-117)

Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 02:40 AM UTC
Hi:

This is the progress of the Venezuelan Army MI17V5.

Saludos Progreso del MI17V5 del Ejercito Venezolano

jochemp
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Panama
KitMaker: 12 posts
AeroScale: 6 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 09:32 AM UTC
Cool looking bird mate, you've done a great job
Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 02:14 AM UTC
Saludos compañeros, aquí lo que llevo del MI17, estoy parado por las calcomanias del frente (1), de los laterales de los escudos antibala (2) y los de la puertas laterales (3)

Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 02:15 AM UTC
Here's what I have MI35, decals'm hoping to finish the 17 and 35 once painted. I lost the pitot tube so I had to replace two whit  the Eduard PE set for MI8/17 (1) add a probe that does not bring Zvezda model (2) and the right side footrest (3) to what we use the same set of eduard. I welcome your comments

Bueno compañeros aqui lo que llevo del MI35, estoy esperando las calcomanias para terminar el 17 y el 35 una vez pintado. Se me perdieron los tubo pitot por lo que tuve que ingeniarmelas para reemplazarlos por dos del set de FG de Eduard para el MI8/17 (1) agregar una sonda que el modelo de Zvezda no trae (2) y el posapie del lado derecho (3) para lo que utilice el del mismo set de eduard. Espero sus comentarios

jochemp
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Panama
KitMaker: 12 posts
AeroScale: 6 posts
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 - 02:38 AM UTC
Are you going to do a transport version of the Mi-17 or u're going to put some ordnance and rocket launchers mate?. Nice to see latin birds of pray here.(mi-35)

Vas a hacer una version del transporte del Mi-17 o vas a ponerle algo de artilleria o lanzacohetes? Es bueno ver aves de presa latinas aqui.
Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 - 02:26 PM UTC
Yes i going to do a transport version with some ordnance and rocket launchers mate

Si voy a hecr la version de transporte con artillería y lanzacohetes
Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 08:32 AM UTC

Compañeros aqui como va el Caribe. Ya con el esquema de camuflage voy a darle una mano con un verde oscuro muy aguado (filtro) para unificar los tonos, aparte que ocurrio un ataque de murphy ya que se me perdio la torre de proa y los cañones por lo que a no ser ocurra u milagro tendre que ingeniarmelas. Por los momentos espero sus comentarios y sugerencias. Gracias
Partners here as is the Caribbean. Already with the camouflage scheme I'll give a hand with a very thin dark green (filter) to unify the tones, plus it happened murphy attack since I lost the tower and cannon bow so unless miracle happen or will I have to ingenious. For now I welcome your comments and suggestions. thanks
Middle_Franconian
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 279 posts
AeroScale: 239 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 07:09 PM UTC
Some great work here, Carlos!

Regards,

Sebastian
Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 03:22 PM UTC
Here the MI35 already placed embryonic wings, wheels and landing gear, I gave him a hand too diluted with Humbrol 102 to unify some tones and soften the medium green of testor. I'm coming with details, dampers, motors, and then the rotor blades.

Aqui el MI35 ya con las alas embrionarias colocadas, ruedas y tren de aterrizaje, le di una mano muy diluida con el 102 de humbrol para unificar un poco los tonos y suavizar el medium green de testor. ya voy con detalles, compuertas, motores, y luego aspas del rotor.

Huracan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 - 01:17 AM UTC
Good friends after a miracle and find the guns and front fairing that I had lost, I'm with the main rotor which decided last minute to remove the blades to place next to the helicopter and saw a picture of this to save space to exhibit , it was not easy but I think it was well worth it, missing a few details and complete the entire set.

Buenas amigos después de un milagro y encontrar los cañones y carenado delanteros que se me habían perdido, estoy con el rotor principal el cual a ultima hora decidí separar las aspas para colocarlas al lado del helicóptero como vi una foto, esto para ahorrar espacio al exhibirlo, no fue nada fácil pero creo que bien valió la pena, faltan unos detalles y completar todo el conjunto.

Gendrok
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Nicaragua
KitMaker: 125 posts
AeroScale: 45 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 02:01 PM UTC
wow
 _GOTOTOP