_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
North Star Models
Gremlin56
KitMaker: 3,897 posts
AeroScale: 564 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 01:45 AM UTC
Please be advised that at this stage I am only curious and am not accusing anyone of anything
Having stated that has anyone here bought anything from North Star Models in the Ukraine ? I ordered some photo etch rigging loops on Feb 8th this year and have, on request,received confirmation that my order shipped on Feb. 12th. Since then no parts and radio silence. Do they mail small frets of PE from the Ukraine using a non-flying geriatric pigeon? Long distance duck maybe? 4x4 yak?
cheers,
Julian
olgerd83
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine / Україна
KitMaker: 40 posts
AeroScale: 39 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 08:01 PM UTC
Julian, give me any information about your order and I'll try to help you, I know these guys
Gremlin56
KitMaker: 3,897 posts
AeroScale: 564 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 10:15 PM UTC
Good morning Oleg,
thank you very much for your kind offer but it won't be necessary. The mail just delivered a small envelope with an amazing collections of official stamps, forms and handwritten additions to the original postal information. The parts I ordered have arrived in perfect condition, I'll get some photos up today. The problem has very evidently been the Ukrainian/Dutch postal services. Compliments to North Star Models for their parts and dispatch,
cheers,
Julian
olgerd83
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine / Україна
KitMaker: 40 posts
AeroScale: 39 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 11:55 PM UTC
That's nice, I had no doubts about NorthStar Models and that everything will be OK
 _GOTOTOP