_GOTOBOTTOM
Modern (1975-today)
Discuss the modern aircraft age from 1975 thru today.
Haruka Amami Idolm@ster Pink Raptor
Silantra
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Putrajaya, Malaysia
KitMaker: 2,511 posts
AeroScale: 121 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 02:35 AM UTC
Hi guys...i present to u, Haruka Amami

Kit is revell but reissued by Hasegawa which include the huge decal sheet which make the cost up by 300%.
The kit itself is half crap and half crop...haha... molded in pink...oversize parts, bad fitting..so i decided to close all bomb bays... everything is just basic..no idea what year revell made this kit....

But the decals are superb...the white stripe is really solid..no translucent... respond well to SS, tough enough not to break during alignment... a bit thick but forgiven with this fantasy subject

History

Long time ago, i brought my daughter to HHQ and her eyes caught the on display 1/48 pink raptor...she persuaded me to get one... i cant afford such expensive kit at that time. Only when i was in Japan, LHS near my place held a special hasegawa sale and bought this kit at 20% off but still a bomb... cant afford the 1/48 though ... safely brought the kit back home, and she begging me to start it... i start it a few steps and then gave up..only a few weeks before the end of 2012 i started the kit back... so here it goes.. the build completed in Jan..but too lazy to take photos...

sorry, lighting condition poor, too lazy also to setup my mini studio....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well, this is first kit to complete in 2013....what a weird choice to begin the year with.. haha

thanks for looking...

Zaidi
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 03:41 AM UTC
Now she's going to need something to drive to the airport in.
 _GOTOTOP