_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
is there any rear seat sets for 1/35 hueys
htank09
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 31 posts
AeroScale: 2 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 12:23 PM UTC
Hello
I have purchased a cmk 1/35 uh 1c and it does not come with a rear seat. I am wondering if there is a company that makes any if not how can I scratch build a kit
mojo72
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
KitMaker: 160 posts
AeroScale: 15 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 01:18 AM UTC
Hi Harry

When you say CMK UH-1c, I guess you meant MRC UH-1c "Heavy-hog", which unfortunately does not come with the rear seat. Academy UH-1c "Frog" is a better option as it contains more options including the rear seat.
However, you can easily scratched the seat by using a small plastic rod or heated sprue for the frames, and kitchen foil for the fabric. Hope this helps
HeavyArty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
AeroScale: 1,728 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 08:09 AM UTC
There is no AM rear troop seat for a Huey that I know of. As "mojo" says though, it is easy to make.

One point of clarification, the MRC and Academy UH-1C kits are all one in the same. It depends on which version you have whether it includes the rear troop seat or not. The Academy UH-1C "Frog" boxing (kit #2196) is the best one to get since it has all the weapons sprues from all prior MRC/Academy UH-1C kits included, which also includes the rear troop seat. It gives you the best options.

htank09
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 31 posts
AeroScale: 2 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 08:15 AM UTC
Thanks everyone for your replys.
 _GOTOTOP