_GOTOBOTTOM
World War II
Discuss WWII and the era directly before and after the war from 1935-1949.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
PCM's New 1:32 Kit!
KenLawrence
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 123 posts
AeroScale: 2 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 07:02 AM UTC
Greetings!

We are announcing our newest PCM 1:32 scale kit, the Hawker Tempest series 2, MK.Vc (PCM 32016). It INCLUDES the mounting pylons and drop tanks along with a resin cockpit set and detail pieces. It also includes a PE set by Eduard and decals for 5 aircraft printed by Cartograf. Please NOTE that due to an oversight on my part, the JF M aircraft on the box art is NOT on the decal sheet. The aircraft JJ N was substituted for it. The decals were designed by Chris Busbridge and vetted by Roy Sutherland and Chris Thomas. Roy also worked very closely with Sword so that the kit is accurate. This is the best kit Sword has made for us. It is up in our catalog for pre-orders. It is in the final stages of production and the ETA is June.

Here is the link: http://www.pacmodelscatalog.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PCM&Product_Code=PCM+32016&Category_Code=pcm

web-site: www.pacmodels.com
[email protected]

Thank you and

Best Regards,

Ken Lawrence
Pacific Coast Models, Inc.

Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 07:33 AM UTC
Hi Ken

Wow! That is exciting news! I've taken the liberty of altering the link in your post, as the original didn't seem to work.

All the best

Rowan
HK_sends
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Nevada, United States
KitMaker: 43 posts
AeroScale: 28 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 07:52 AM UTC
SHWEET!!

Cheers!
-HK sends
Littorio
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,728 posts
AeroScale: 1,351 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 08:15 AM UTC
Great news, not my normal scale but I do make the odd exception and this will be one of them..
KenLawrence
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 123 posts
AeroScale: 2 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:02 AM UTC
Greetings!

We are announcing our newest PCM 1:32 scale kit, the Hawker Tempest series 2, MK.Vc (PCM 32016). It INCLUDES the mounting pylons and drop tanks along with a resin cockpit set and detail pieces. It also includes a PE set by Eduard and decals for 5 aircraft printed by Cartograf. The following aircraft on included on the decal sheet:

5R S, JJ N, JF M, W2 Y and SA M.

Thanks to Roy Sutherland for informing me that I had used an early draft of the profiles. The decals for JF M matches the boxart.

The decals were designed by Chris Busbridge and vetted by Roy Sutherland and Chris Thomas. Roy also worked very closely with Sword so that the kit is accurate. This is the best kit Sword has made for us. It is up in our catalog for pre-orders. It is in the final stages of production and the ETA is June.

Here is the link: http://www.pacmodels...tegory_Code=pcm

web-site: www.pacmodels.com
[email protected]

Thank you and

Best Regards,

Ken Lawrence
Pacific Coast Models, Inc.
seabee1526
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 185 posts
AeroScale: 26 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 09:18 AM UTC
This is great news and I'm so looking forward to the 1/32 PB4Y-2 Privateer!
 _GOTOTOP