Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Messerschmitt 110 C/D color selection?
Siderius
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 1,747 posts
AeroScale: 1,673 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 05:53 PM UTC
I am thinking of cracking open my Fujimi Me 110 and building it. Was looking for some interesting color scheme suggestions from any of you out there?

I see the standard RLM 70/71 on top with RLM 65 on bottom, looks to me like a splinter scheme too, but was interested in any other ideas. I have heard that 110's sometimes came in three color splinter scheme on top of the aircraft? Just curious. Thanks in advance for any help, Russell
stugiiif
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,434 posts
AeroScale: 403 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 06:33 PM UTC
Russell, I might suggest heading over to Eduard's web page and searching for the PDF for the BF 110 C/D/E Royal Class kit. I have one and searched the color plate in the back and found several that fit your criteria. Also Xtrakit just released a decal sheet for Malta that in includes at least 1
BF 110 so check there as well.
erwin_rommel
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Brest, Belarus
KitMaker: 105 posts
AeroScale: 76 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 08:51 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I am thinking of cracking open my Fujimi Me 110 and building it. Was looking for some interesting color scheme suggestions from any of you out there?

I see the standard RLM 70/71 on top with RLM 65 on bottom, looks to me like a splinter scheme too, but was interested in any other ideas. I have heard that 110's sometimes came in three color splinter scheme on top of the aircraft? Just curious. Thanks in advance for any help, Russell

Hi mate.
Frankly, Eduard gives several examples how to paint it`s Me 110 Cd in so called grey offensive camo.
 _GOTOTOP