Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Seeking M2 Cletrac info
irondivision2
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 63 posts
AeroScale: 20 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 01:44 AM UTC
I've got everything together to produce a resin version of this in 48th scale with the exception of a good set of plans and/or drawings. Is there anyone out there that might have these or point me in the direction to obtain them?
Or in case that doesn't work, the Cletrac in the Monogram B-24 doesn't look too bad dimensionally. Would it be a good guide as far as dimensions go?

I was holding off on this project as there was another resin producer before that said they were going to do one. Well, it's been about 1-2 years now and nothing, zip. Not waiting anymore.
GastonMarty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 595 posts
AeroScale: 507 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 01:10 PM UTC

To me the Monogram Cletrac looks quite right proportionally: I would use it as a "proportional" basis for an all-new kit without hesitation, except maybe to try to hit the outer dimensions which are as follows:

Length = 14'-8", Width = 8'-1", Height with the top up = 7'-7"

Here's the link:

http://www.fm-tesseracted.com/Doug's%20Equipment/page2.html

Gaston
irondivision2
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 63 posts
AeroScale: 20 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 11:31 PM UTC
Thanks a bunch for the link and info Gaston, really helpful. I found lots of info on the net including the Cletrac.org website but must have missed that one. Also been emailing with Bruce C. about the project and he'll be helping out too.
 _GOTOTOP