_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
No longer a Staff Member
eseperic
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 624 posts
AeroScale: 609 posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 07:18 PM UTC
Hi everybody,

Most of you have probably noticed that I was quite inactive as a staff member. Unfortunately, real life prevents me from investing and devoting more time to Aeroscale. Because I have no longer an access to the Staff forum, I just wanted to thank you for bearing with me this long I will remain active with my builds here, and will try to contribute with some content from time to time. On the other side, there's a positive side to it... now I can submit my models to Model of Month competitions, which is good news!

I just wanted to thank everyone, especially staff members for their support and collaborative work! It was great time to be around, and I will miss our staff content

All the best,
Entoni
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 07:50 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I just wanted to thank everyone, especially staff members for their support and collaborative work! It was great time to be around, and I will miss our staff content

Not as much as we'll miss yours
It was great working with you, Entoni. I do hope you'll free up some personal time when you can to allow you to come back to us. In the meantime, I look forward to your MOM entries coming in
windysean
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,917 posts
AeroScale: 563 posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 11:14 PM UTC
I think I know how you feel, Entoni. It's good that we have our priorities though.
Continue to enjoy our hobby when real life allows. We all look forward to seeing more of your model work in the future.
-Sean H
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 09:16 AM UTC
Hi Entoni

I think Jessie said it all really. It's been a true pleasure to have you as part of the team - and you can be sure there'll always be a place at the table for you if things work out so you'd like to join the AeroStaff again.

Meanwhile, the silver lining to the cloud of losing you is to see you building again! From the moment I first saw your work, I realised your models are really special - so it's wonderful to have the chance to see you back at the workbench.

All the best as ever

Rowan
 _GOTOTOP