_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Temporary return to service and a BIG ask...
Csouthwood
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 123 posts
AeroScale: 47 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 07, 2013 - 11:08 PM UTC
Hey guys
First of all let me apologise for being away for so long! I have been trying to find a job and new living arrangements etc and my uni course and it has not been going so well. I will share some of my new builds with you all at some point when I get back onto proper internet but please bear with me for the moment
An awkward question now ladies and gents; but I would like to acquire some Ryanair decals for a 1/144 Revell 737-800. This is part of a Christmas gift for a friend . However no one appears to make the traditional blue bottomed Ryanair decals anymore (heaven knows why, they must one of the largest budget carriers in the EU), instead the only available decals for Ryanair are the Dreamliner (?) variant which is not what I am after.
Therefore I am putting out a request for information on where I can acquire the decals or the Revell 1/144 Ryanair kit. Or failing that, if anyone would have a spare RA kits or decals in their stash they would be happy to barter. Sorry to ask for this, especially after being away for so long! And I am sorry if this is in the wrong place/forum!
I hope you are all well and I look forward to building stuff with you again when I get a new place of my own.
Chris
Mcleod
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 1,028 posts
AeroScale: 939 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 04:24 AM UTC
Hi Chris. Maybe this can help you out

http://www.airline-hobby.com/shop/index.cfm?action=ViewDetails&ItemID=8967
Csouthwood
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 123 posts
AeroScale: 47 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 11:23 AM UTC
Hi Ben, I checked their website but that set didn't show up! Thank you very very much!
 _GOTOTOP