_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
New Cobra Book from Mike Verier
FloydWerner
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Maryland, United States
KitMaker: 144 posts
AeroScale: 141 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 03:13 PM UTC
Hey everyone here is a new book coming out in the beginning of the new year- "COBRA- The Attack Helicopter". It will cover everything from the Prototype to the latest Zulu, plus retired-civilian versions. This will be the ultimate Cobra guide. Mike Verier has written a couple of books on the Cobra but this one is different. It covers the factory stuff, but also has sections on the Cobra in use with personal experiences included. Your truly contributed to the book. There will also be full color profiles with some great markings. The pictures aren't just your run of the mill pictures. Mike has had access to a bunch of personal photos (including mine), as well as, the factory stuff. It should have the most accurate drawings for Cobras out there.

I think you will be excited about the book. I'm sure there are other things in the book that I forgot but you get the idea. A NEW COBRA book. Yahoooooo!

The pricing is on the cover at 30GBP. (Can't figure out how to make a pound sign). No release date is set yet but it will be after the beginning of the year. Hopefully January or February. As soon as I know I'll let you know. This book will be essential in the following year if you know what I mean. Wink, wink.
Floyd

Cover

Back Cover

Dust Jacket
WarWheels
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
AeroScale: 20 posts
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 - 12:53 AM UTC
Great news Floyd. I'll be getting myself one. It's always nice to see another helo reference become available.
 _GOTOTOP